Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The True Meaning of Christmas

I am VERY behind on getting my Christmas decorations up this year so I am not getting everything out. I was very excited to get out my Willow Tree Nativity though since I have all the pieces (except for a few new things they have out this year ~ hint, hint if anyone still needs to get me something for Christmas :)

I think this is such a pretty nativity, I almost feel like I am there when I look at it. It is a wonderful reminder to me of the true meaning of Christmas!


I want to add a little greenry to dress it up a little more but I think it is beautiful just like this too.

2 comments:

donandshena said...

ahhh I LOVE this nativity scene! I'm hoping to collect all the pieces in the very near future.

The Dales said...

That is the nativity scene I have too! I LOVE it also! I have it sitting on my end table and love looking at it. I can't wait to explain it to Perrin one day!