Harrison, I'm so proud that you like reading! By the way, I really enjoyed visiting with you and Mommy on Christmas Eve. Tell your uncle John I missed seeing him.
I am looking for someone to keep him a few days a week. I am subing for district 5 so I don't know when I am working until that morning at 6 or 7 am! THat may be a probblem for her!?!
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
7 comments:
Have a Merry Christmas!!
Have a Merry Christmas!!
it is good for him to have a quiet reading spot. He told me that you taking a picture of him in his spot has angred him.
John, Harrison loves being famous :)
Harrison, I'm so proud that you like reading! By the way, I really enjoyed visiting with you and Mommy on Christmas Eve. Tell your uncle John I missed seeing him.
Just like his mom and uncle!
I am looking for someone to keep him a few days a week. I am subing for district 5 so I don't know when I am working until that morning at 6 or 7 am! THat may be a probblem for her!?!
Post a Comment