Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sad :(

Well, it is Sunday night again and Mike just left for a busy week in SC. You would think it would get easier for me when he leaves but it has really just gotten much harder. Tuesday will make 1 year that he has had this job in SC and we have been without him during the week.

Everyone please pray extra hard that our house will sell before Christmas and we can be together! I don't even care if I have to pack up and unpack all my Christmas decorations!!!!!

We appreciate all the prayers that have helped to keep us going this long ~ we know we couldn't have made it without them ~ Thanks

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We want for you to be together--so much. I'm sure it's hard and sad, and you are so positive most of the time. God knows what's going on--keep trusting.
The changes to your blog look nice!
Dad went Christmas shopping today since I'm running out of time. He did well!

Jackie said...

You always have a smile on your face when I see you, I hate to think you are down, I hope this will end soon. I am praying that you will be back with us very soon. Jackie

Cassie said...

Thank you both so much for your prayers! Just knowing there are people praying is very encouraging! We can't wait to see everyone at Christmas!