Saturday, December 15, 2007

My little Christmas present

While I was wrapping gifts today I put a little bow on top of Harrison's head. I thought he realized it, but I guess he did not! He had it on his head for over an hour until he was bouncing up and down on his zebra and it fell off. He looked down and saw it and said "Uh oh". So cute ~ I was laughing at him so he picked it up and tried to put it back on his head. He makes my day everyday!!!

Here's a few pictures of him totally unaware.
Side note ~ He LOVES his ball pit as you will see!

We even changed clothes with the bow on his head!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's about the most special Christmas gift I can imagine! Can't wait to see all of you again.

Anonymous said...

He's about the most special Christmas gift I can imagine! Can't wait to see all of you again.

Jami said...

ok, so I am looking at this a year late, but I really like the one where his mouth is open:) It is funny and cute!