Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Good News and Bad News ~ I have 3

Good news! - Harrison is drinking milk!!!! He would never take formula and hasn't taken more that one or two sips of milk since I quite nursing him. He eats yogurt so I think he is getting some calcium but I have just been wanting him to drink milk too. This week he did (only chocolate milk but we will work on that). I am very excited!

Bad news! - Harrison has lost his milk cup from this morning! I have looked high and low and cannot find it anywhere. I know it still had some milk in it and I am hoping I will be able to find it before I smell it ~ gross.

Bad news first this time - Ava has not been born yet today and she might not even be! There are no available labor and delivery rooms available in the hospital yet. I guess LOTS of people were making babies last spring! They are waiting for a call at 2 pm to see if anything has opened up.

Good news - Ava is still nice and warm in her mommy's tummy!

Good news - Harrison's black squeaker shoes arrived today and he will be able to wear his Christmas outfit to church on Sunday!

Bad news - he has them on right now and LOVES them and the squeaking might drive me crazy :)

I hope everyone is having a great day! My birthday has been wonderful so far ~ I have had so many calls, emails and messages on facebook that I have stayed smiling all day! I plan on going shopping in a little bit which makes me smile too!

2 comments:

The Dales said...

Oh Amanda should relish these last moments with her sweet baby in her belly, boy do I miss those days! Not that I don't like having Perrin in the "real world" I just LOVED being pregnant!!!

Cassie said...

I miss that time too! It was so easy for me and I am very thankful for that. Amanda however has not had that easy of a pregnancy and she was REALLY ready to have this baby!