Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Exciting News

Ava (John and Amanda's baby girl) is coming tomorrow!!!!! I am so excited to meet and see her I can hardly wait! It is also very exciting for me because she will be born on my birthday! I cannot think of a better gift.

Amanda went to the doctor today and the plan is to induce her tomorrow at 6 am provided there is a room available. Please pray that a room will become available tonight so everything can go as planned. This is especially important because tomorrow is the last day Amanda's doctors will be on call until the New Year!

Check back soon ~ I will have pictures up as soon as I can.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Cassie,
I hope you are doing well. I love the pictures of Harrison with the bow on his head! :) Things are fine here. I am enjoying visiting Sarah and Jacob in Wisconsin. I like their new place a lot, and we explored the university campus today. I hope you have a good week or so preparing for Christmas. Love,
Ellen

Meredith said...

Awwww! I'll pray for all to go well. :)

Jackie said...

She will have to be a very special girl to be born on your birthday. I know that will make her as sweet and kind of a person as you are. Jackie

Cassie said...

Thanks Jackie!