I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
5 comments:
Mommy and daughter are beautiful! And Daddy is so handsome!
What a beautiful baby! I can't wait to meet little Ava.
Praise is due to the parents for the union of their haploid cells to create this new life.
Thank you John for your wonderful comments! I love them!
Beautiful baby! I'm sure Ava appreciates being diploid.
Post a Comment