He definitely could sleep anywhere! The weirdest postions are always towards the end of his naps. I think he wakes up and sits up and then decides he wants to keep sleeping and just falls back over :) Ahhh the life!
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
3 comments:
Thank you for the cuteness and the laugh!
That child could sleep anywhere, anytime. How did he even get in that position?! "Hmm, I think I'll try sleeping like this today." Haha.
He definitely could sleep anywhere! The weirdest postions are always towards the end of his naps. I think he wakes up and sits up and then decides he wants to keep sleeping and just falls back over :) Ahhh the life!
Post a Comment