Friday, November 13, 2009

Skinny jeans

I need to say that I DO NOT get skinny maternity jeans! I have picked up 2 pair, on accident, and taken them to the dressing room only to find out that my legs won't even fit into them.

I am VERY confused! Are pregnant women TRYING to make their stomachs look bigger or are the skinny jeans supposed to give the illusion that you are skinny?

Anybody got any ideas on this?

Don't worry, you won't see this pregnant lady in any skinny jeans :) And as Mike so lovingly pointed out to me "honey, there is just no hiding that torpedo!" I just don't think "torpedo" and skinny jeans go together!

***He meant that in a good way - as in I've gained "most" of my weight in the front. I can't help but think about a torpedo now everytime my tummy bumps into something!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

But you are a pretty Torpedo. I have your gift and will leave it at your moms (if I can remember to do that). Love ya

The Dales said...

I have your gift too and I will give it to my mom to give to your mom! You don't have much longer!

Cassie said...

Thanks Jackie and Steph! That is very sweet!