Tuesday, November 3, 2009

YAY!

Just in case y'all aren't checking the little countdown to the right - ONLY 50 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!

Just letting everyone know I am ready for Emilee to be here and would be happy if she arrives a few days earlier too!

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I can hardly believe it. It seems the time has gone by so fast - both your pregnancy and Henry growing up! We can't wait to meet Emilee! I hope she'll be around when I'm home for Christmas! :)

Jackie said...

Cassie, As you probably know I was out of town when you shower was held but want to get you something. What are you in need of?

Jami said...

Yay! Only 50 days! I am so happy for you!!!

Cassie said...

Meredith, I can't believe it either! I was looking back in your blog the other day and can't believe how big Henry has gotten. I hope she will be here by Christmas too!

Jackie, you are so sweet - I really just need a few of the essentials (just pink) :)

Thanks jami!