Monday, October 5, 2009

Night # 3

Tonight is Harrison's 3rd night of going to sleep without a pacy, and he is doing GREAT! Mike and I are so proud of him and honestly can't believe it has gone as smoothly as it has gone. I am sure there may still be a night sometime down the road when he wakes up in the middle of the night and just can't get back to sleep, but we can deal with that. We are just so happy that, although he is not always thrilled about not having his bobby, he is accepting it and falling asleep just fine! I know this is normal for children to be able to sleep without a pacy, but I just thought it might be a little more difficult because he just LOVED bobby so much!
Here he is tonight - sound asleep! Now we just need to work on getting him to stay under the covers!
As for Bobby Bear, he has really done no good! Here is where he sleeps most of the time! :)



No comments: