He had his teeth cleaned...

Rinsed ...
AND flossed!!!

Last week I went in for my normal cleaning with Harrison in tow because I wanted him to watch one more time before it was his turn. I told our wonderful hygenist, Crystal, that Harrison was going to watch one more time and then he would have his teeth cleaned the next time (in six months). She said she wouldn't be there in six months because she would be out on maternity leave - so exciting for her, sad for me. She finished my cleaning a little early so we asked Harrison if he wanted to have his teeth cleaned and he said "Yes!". He climbed right up in the chair ready to go. He didn't seem to mind any of it and he especially loved Mr. Thristy, which he got to do himself (in 2nd picture). She said he had great teeth (and that we were doing a good job brushing his teeth -yay!) I always wonder since he isn't still for very long at any given time.
I am so glad this was a good experience for him and I hope in six months, even though Mrs. Crystal won't be there, that he will have another good dentist visit!
3 comments:
That is good news! I am always wondering if we are getting Perrin's teeth good enough too! He won't stand still more than a minute! Hope Perrin does as well as Harrison did! He is such a good boy.
What a big boy, Harrison! Good for you!
Good idea of letting him see you have yours cleaned. The girls may not remember but that is what I did with them before they had theirs cleaned.
Post a Comment