Thursday, October 8, 2009

A few things...

Nights without a bobby... not so bad.

Naps without a bobby... not so much!
Harrison is doing really well falling asleep at night, but during the day for naps it is taking FOREVER for him to fall asleep. Most days it has been 30 min, but today it took 45 min. after I read him several books!
Any suggestions!?!?!?!

We took a quick trip to Charleston Tuesday afternoon because Mike had to work there on Wed. We stayed with John and Jessica and enjoyed spending some time with them and of course seeing Gracie! Here are some new pictures.
Sleeping Beauty - almost 2lbs bigger than she was when she was born!Harrison loves her! He asked to hold her several times on our quick visit. For Harrison to choose to sit and be still is really something!When Pop (dad) asked Harrison what he thought of Gracie over Skpe, Harrison said "She is so 'mall (small)".And one more with her eyes open. Sometimes I see Jessica and the next time I look at her I see John!

No comments: