Friday, October 9, 2009

Decorating

For those of you who know me well, you know that I am not the greatest decorater. However, this year I have reached an all-time low! I have always decorated for fall and most definitely for Christmas because those are my 2 favorite times of the year.
Here is the fall decoration I have out so far this year:


A gourd Harrison just had to have at the grocery store! Hopefully we can at least get a pumpkin and a mum for the front porch, but I'm not promising anything!
Maybe I am just saving up so I can decorate a little for Christmas. I have already made up my mind that we will at least have a tree (for Harrison's sake). I may take a poll after Christmas as to when I will get those decorations put away - but we will see!
Happy Fall to everyone anyway!

No comments: