Monday, October 12, 2009

Guess What!?!?!

Guess what?!?!?!

Harrison swallowed his first coin tonight (I think it was a nickle).

Guess what I get to do the next few days to make sure it comes out!?!?!?!

Ahhh... motherhood!

*** I should also add that Mike's mom came over last night to listen to him breathe to make sure it wasn't stuck in his throat. We will only go get an x-ray if I can't "find" it it the next few days.

5 comments:

The Dales said...

Good luck! I guess he just decided it looked good enough to eat!

Cassie said...

I know! It was weird b/c he never puts things in his mouth! I think I was more suprised that he put it in his mouth than that he swallowed it!

Meredith said...

You're a good mom. I would not do that. I'd just assume it came out.

The Dales said...

Found it yet?

Cassie said...

Thanks Meredith! You would do it too though! I just was worried that it would get stuck somewhere and needed to see it out for myself.