Tuesday, October 6, 2009

3 Year Check Up

Harrison had his 3 year well check up this morning. We switched to a new pediatrician and I really liked the office and doctor A LOT! We had quickly picked a pediatrician when we moved up here and they were fine but I missed the practice we had in GA so much. This new office is a lot more like what we were used to in GA so I think it will be a great fit for us!

Here are his stats:

Weight: 30.4 lbs (37%)
Height: 38 1/2 in. (76%)
BMI: 14.42 (I don't know what that means, but he is in the 6%) She asked me if he ate much and I said YES! He was eating a snack when she walked in and had just had breakfast 30 minutes before we got there! She said "So, he's just skinny!" I guess so since he asked for Apple Jacks, a waffle, blueberries, an egg and yogurt for breakfast this morning!

Looks like we might have a tall skinny boy on our hands :)

Harrison also got his flu shot and he did great - just a big "Owww" and that was it! Next year will be a big year for shots (4), but we got out with just the one this time!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Hmmmmm Tall Skinny boy, sounds like Uncle John.

Meredith said...

Exactly! :)
BMI is body mass index. It measures body fat.

Cassie said...

Yes, I think he is going to be built a lot like John! I should have clarified I knew what BMI stands for just not sure how they figured it out since I didn't see them do anything except weigh and measure him :)