Monday, November 29, 2010

11 months old

Today my sweet little girl is 11 months old! It is really hard for me to believe that this year has gone by so quickly! Emilee is a sweet, cuddlely (with me at least), loud, fiesty, and shy little girl.

She is still deathly afriad of people she doesn't know very well and usually cries when they are too close to her - yes, we have "that baby" at church!

She is very strong-willed and is quick to let us know if Harrison or Luke has "wronged" her!

She screams when she's happy, sad, mad, and sleepy.

She pushed a stool and "walked" around in the kitchen today for the first time.

She loves Mexican food best and can eat it faster than we can get it cut up for her (salsa and all!).

Her newest words are "bye-bye" and "nana" (banana) but it sounds like she is trying to repeat other things we say too.

She is usually a good sleeper, but when she has a bad night or isn't feeling well (ear infection and allergic reaction most recently) she is a HORRIBLE sleeper and by that I mean she doesn't sleep!!!

She thinks Harrison is 'da bomb' (excuse the reference but there is no other way to explain how she acts when she sees him). She laughs and giggles at everything he does - which he loves!

I'm sure there are other things I want to tell you and remember on here but that is all I can think of tonight. I will add more when I think of them.

Here are a few pictures I took of her today on her 11 month old birthday.



Chewing on a sock
Playing on my un-made bed

This is how she plays peek-a-boo


Please click on this picture and make it big and check out her teeth - they have STILL not broken the skin and I may loose my mind if they don't break through soon!




Bathtime tonight - silly girl!
We love you Emilee!



2 comments:

Meredith said...

I can't believe her teeth are so visible but not broken through! That is amazing.

And I am in complete denial that she's 11 months old.

Cassie said...

I know Meredith! It doesn't seem like a year has already gone by! And her teeth! I think her gums are made of rubber :)