We are really hoping this will all clear up soon because WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY (in 3 wks.)!!!!! SHHHHH.... Harrison still doesn't know and we don't want him to find out yet. I am very excited and having a hard time not telling him, but in the end it will be worth the wait to see how excited he will be. Can't wait to tell everyone about it when we return.
Friday, November 26, 2010
Allergic
After all Emilee's trouble with teething she also got an ear infection. She was put on Amoxocillin and 7 days later (Thanksgiving night) she broke out in a rash all over her body. We went to the doctor today and were confirmed that she is allergic to the medicine (so am I). She is now taking another antibiotic because the ear infection wasn't completely cleared up. I am really hoping the rash will be gone soon and that this little girl's teeth with FINALLY break through! Seriously, she is the slowest teether EVER!!
Doesn't she look pitiful! Thankfully she doesn't act like she feels bad or like the rash bothers her.
We are really hoping this will all clear up soon because WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY (in 3 wks.)!!!!! SHHHHH.... Harrison still doesn't know and we don't want him to find out yet. I am very excited and having a hard time not telling him, but in the end it will be worth the wait to see how excited he will be. Can't wait to tell everyone about it when we return.
We are really hoping this will all clear up soon because WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY (in 3 wks.)!!!!! SHHHHH.... Harrison still doesn't know and we don't want him to find out yet. I am very excited and having a hard time not telling him, but in the end it will be worth the wait to see how excited he will be. Can't wait to tell everyone about it when we return.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I hope she is better very soon!! I can't believe y'all are going to disney! How fun, and at Christmas time it will be even more fun!!
That picture almost broke my heart. I'm so sorry for her - and for you too!
DISNEY!!! Ahhh! I'm so excited for you! I haven't been since I was 16, and I can't explain how much I want to go back one day. You know what's weird? I actually had a dream about it last night.
Emilee is feeling so much better - thanks!
We are really excited about the trip too! I haven't been since 11th grade and I am really excited about it too. Mike has never been so I think it will be neat to see his reactions. I hope everyone loves it as much as I am hoping they will so we can plan another trip in two years right before E is 3 (so she will still be free)
Post a Comment