Friday, November 5, 2010

Emilee Jane

I am very sorry for being so behind on blogging. I just realized that I never did a 9 month post about our girl and now she is 10 months old!


Here are a few things about our sweet girl that she is doing/has done in the past 2 months:

1. She can shake her head yes and no.

2. She can clap her hands and wave bye bye

3. She puts her head down and looks at her toes when we play peek-a-boo. When we say peek-a-boo she picks her head back up and smiles at us

4. She is into everything! She is a quick crawler and can pull up to anything. She is very quiet when she is crawling around and exploring. Very different from her brother who I never had to wonder where he was :)

5. She eats EVERYTHING!!! Whatever we put in front of her is devourered!

6. She LOVES the bathtub and doesn't mind getting water in her face, mouth or ears. She tries to crawl up the back of the tub and then slide down and usually goes under - and she loves it!

7. She says "mama", "dada" and "baba". She knows I am mama and Mike is dada, but baba can be a lot of things. Sometimes I think she says bye-bye but I'm not sure. She claps her hands together for the sign for "more" and throws her hands up in the air for the sign "all done"

8. She loves to spit and make gurgling sounds with Harrison, especially in the car. They start making noises and laughing with each other all the time in the car - it is the BEST sound!

9. Her favorite toys - cars and guns - and just about anything else that Harrison is playing with. She does love baby dolls though - her face lights up when she sees one and she reaches out to give it a kiss

10. She has a quick little temper and will "scream" at Harrison or her cousin Luke if they do something she doesn't like


We love her and can't wait to see all the great things God has planned for her life :)

No comments: