Just a quick way to share with family and friends what's going on with us!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Teething
Please lift up a little prayer for this sweet girl today. She is having a TERRIBLE time teething. And when I say terrible I mean she is screaming A LOT and putting her little hand over her mouth - pitiful! Please pray those 4 top teeth pop through quickly!!!
Poor sweet baby, I will say a prayer. Speaking of prayers, please say one for Carolyn & Wayne, Carolyn is having a pace maker put in today at 3:00. Her brain is forgetting to tell her heart to beat at times.
I will be praying for Carolyn - let me know how it goes. We went to the dr. yesterday and Emilee did have an ear infection in her right ear. The antibiotics seem to be kicking in and she is feeling much better today. thanks for prayers
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
5 comments:
Poor sweet baby, I will say a prayer. Speaking of prayers, please say one for Carolyn & Wayne, Carolyn is having a pace maker put in today at 3:00. Her brain is forgetting to tell her heart to beat at times.
I'm so sorry. It must be pitiful to watch!
I will be praying for Carolyn - let me know how it goes. We went to the dr. yesterday and Emilee did have an ear infection in her right ear. The antibiotics seem to be kicking in and she is feeling much better today. thanks for prayers
Bless her heart! Glad the meds have helped.
Carolyn came through great.
Post a Comment