Sunday night we went to Hollywood Studios and went to a dance party at Playhouse Disney. Here is Harrison breaking it down!
King Louie and Baloo
Emilee is all bundled up on our late night in the Magic Kingdom
Tuesday in front of the castle.I am very behind on blogging and I will try to catch up, but for today I wanted to get a few of our pictures from Disney up here today.
We had a really great time despite a little rain and VERY cold weather. We won horrible parenting awards for keeping our kids out till midnight one night but it was worth it. They have caught up on their sleep nicely now and I enjoyed sleeping in a little later too while they caught up.
This was Mike, Harrison and Emilee's first trip and I think they all had a great time. Harrison loved the rides and begged and begged to ride them (even at midnight!) Emilee was a trooper and enjoyed the rides and the shows too. She took some great naps snuggled in the Baby Bjourn or stroller. Mike thought the rides were great and we both enjoyed seeing the look on both of our children's faces as they soaked everything in. We went with Mike's brother John and his family. They are Disney pros and navigated us around the parks so we got to see and do as much as was humanly possible (with 4 kids four and under).
It was a great trip and we can't wait to go again in a few years!
2 comments:
The pictures are great! The one of Harrison dancing cracks me up. I'm glad ya'll had a great trip (and even a little glad that you can back me up in telling people the FL does, indeed, get cold.)
Love all the pics. Thanks so much for sharing them!
Post a Comment