
Emilee enjoying her first ice cream cone of yogurt!

I think she has a sweet tooth!

Harrison took this picture of Luke being Santa.

Ava turns 3! I love that diva look she is giving someone!

Happy Birthday to my niece Ava!

Harrison's class party was cancelled due to the fact that we might have snow. It didn't snow and they rescheduled a brief class party. Here is he eating the cookie he decorated!

Emilee's rooster hair one morning!

This was the sweetest thing. One day I walked by the play room and heard Harrison say: "Emilee I don't mind if you knock down my tower." He sat and built tower after tower for her to knock down. I love to see them play together!

Emilee loves to get into the tupperware!

I think she likes to practice crawling up and down the "step" into the cabinet after she has emptied it.

First day drinking out of a big girl cup. She loves it because it looks more like Harrison's.

Harrison went gem mining at his school for a field trip and he is very proud of his gems. One day I walked into my room and he had put my glasses on to "examine" them.

Luke turned 2!!

Happy Birthday to my nephew Luke!

I didn't think I would get this look from her so soon!

This was their picture with Santa this year - Emilee was not so happy about it!

This is Emilee's favorite thing to do right now. She finds a sock and then crawls all over the house with it hanging out of her mouth. I have tired to replace it with other things, little blankets, stuffed animals etc., but nothing else will do!

This was Harrison Christmas ornament he made at school.

This was Harrison's response after he twirled it around until it flew off the hook and broke! Thankfully daddy came to the rescue and was able to recreate the rudolph ornament with one of our ornaments!

Crawling with a sock again!
1 comment:
Harrison is the kindest big brother and also FUNNY!
I like Emily's rooster hair. It reminds me of John W's once upon a time...
Post a Comment