Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas pictures 2010

We took these after church on Dec. 19. They are not the greatest but Emilee was not in the picture mood that day!


This one sort of looks like Harrison has Emilee in a head-lock!
Someone gave us this dress last year after Emilee was born. I decided she needed a few pictures in it since she won't be able to wear it again!






Harrison wanted to be in the picture too so he walked over and put his hands on top of Emilee's hand. Emilee obviously did not want Harrison in the picture so when he touched her hand she immediately began screaming and trying to get her hand free. The picture is right after she got her hand free - the very next scene (if I could have snapped it quick enough) was Emilee slapping Harrison's hands.
Awww.... Sibiling love!

Emilee got her 2 front teeth for Christmas this year! Actually it was when were at Disney World but you can see them a lot better now!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Cute pictures, I love the 2nd one cute of both of them.