Just a quick way to share with family and friends what's going on with us!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Luke Jared
I kept my nephew for a few hours on Monday and we had a little photo shoot! He is a cutie and is growing up really fast - already about 14 lbs. and he isn't even 2 months old!
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
1 comment:
our boys are so beautiful says proud grandma and pappy
Post a Comment