Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A few random things

Sorry about Christmas pictures not being put up - hope you got a Christmas card :) It is just too late to do it now so I will try to do better next year!


Some random Harrisonisms lately:
1. "What you doin' " (just like Joey on Friends)

2. "Where daddy went?" (He used to say "Where daddy go?" and I would say "Daddy went to work" know he has just switched them)

3. "Where's my gongkey?" (donkey) It is a plastic donkey that he can sort of bounce around on and he loves to run full force and tackle it right now. If it gets put in the garage, for lack of a place to put it in the house, Harrison goes on the look out for his "gongkey".

4. Cow udders (he will tell anyone) are "milk boobies" Hey! we are just honest with him, and cow udder didn't satisfy his curiousity!

5. When he is ready to get up in the morning he yells over the intercom "Come here mommy! I ready to get up now!"

5. He wants to know what EVERY sound he hears is, so we are constantly hearing "What that sound make?" or "What that noise make?" I guess b/c I usually say that's a/an ___________ making that sound/noise.

6. "Do this mommy" (with hands on his hips) "Do this mommy" (with his mouth wide open when he is playing his guitar -like a little rocker (I will get a picture of that soon - it is hilarious)

It is funny to see how he interprets what I say and tries to repeat it. I realize that there are some things that I say a lot!

A few cute pictures.



This is how he takes pictures!



How I found him when I went to get him up from a nap ( I don't know how he will ever stay in a toddler bed!)

My little conductor! He loves hats and wears several everyday while he is playing!

Plans for the near future.

1. Turn Harrison's crib into a toddler bed (this would have already been done this past weekend but the screws for the toddler rail have been misplaced in our move and we have to get some more that will fit).

2. Bye, bye bobbies! As soon as he sleeps comfortably in his toddler bed a few nights the bobbies are gone! We wanted to have the bed set up so on the nights when he is screaming for "bobby" I can just kind of lay next to him so I am not too sleep deprived :) What! I am really used to sleeping through the night again!

3. By mid-March early April we will begin potty training! I think Harrison is almost ready and I am hoping it is not going to be a super long journey to complete!

That's all for now!

3 comments:

grandma and pap pap knight said...

some family themes continue the rail road and the hats to name a few that's our harrisaur

Meredith said...

Oh, I miss you guys! So, so cute and sweet.
He definitely has a "Mike face" on in the conductor picture.

Melissa said...

Big plans ahead! I hope the switch to the toddler bed is easy. Both of mine handled it great so I'm wishing that for you too! Love the pictures too! Such a handsome boy. :o)