Saturday, January 24, 2009

A Couple of Random Things

1. Newest Harrisonism

Last night we ate dinner at my parents house. Harrison looked at me and said his dinner was "probably good". He told me at dinner tonight that it was probably good too. I think that must be a compliment.

2. Harrison's new hiding place

*** Don't worry we talked about how getting in the dryer is dangerous. I was right there folding laundry at the time and when the dryer door is closed he can't open it by himself anyway.***

3. The real rockin' face



4. Boo-boo


Harrison fell off our bed today and bumped his nose (you can only slightly see the bruise across his nose in this picture - it looks worse in person). It is not broken and doesn't seem to bother him very much. It looks pitiful though!

*I apologize for the terrible parted hair! I combed it from behind him tonight and didn't really look at it until I saw this picture :)

5. I had some flu like systems when we got back from PA. I thought I was getting better and then woke up last night b/c it felt like someone was sitting on my chest. I have started an anitibiotic and I hope it will work quickly! I am tired of not feeling well.

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought that maybe when you woke up amos was there sitting on you. I like the little rocker he is probably good.