Just a quick way to share with family and friends what's going on with us!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Men in Blue
Mike and Harrison dressed alike last Sunday. I thought they looked so handsome I should take a picture. Harrison was too busy watching the dogs to smile for the camera though!
The background is pretty horrible :)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Mike must have been busy watching the dogs as well.
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
1 comment:
Mike must have been busy watching the dogs as well.
Post a Comment