Monday, February 11, 2008

Hat

Mom made Harrison a really cute hat for Christmas, however he does not like wearing hats unless they are tied on and he can't get them off. I am trying to get him to like to wear it but am still unsuccessful. If he only knew how cute he looked in it he might be willing to work with me! Anyway, I got some pictures today just so everyone could see how cute the hat was.

In pj's before getting dressed.

Trying to get it off.

This is his laugh cry. I was trying to distract him and he thought it was funny, but he was also mad that I kept putting the hat on him.See how cute the hat is - notice how his hand is up or on the hat in each picture trying to get it off his head!

2 comments:

The Dales said...

So precious! I can't believe how big he is getting! I wish they would stay little!

Meredith said...

Susan, you did an excellent job on that hat!!