Just a quick way to share with family and friends what's going on with us!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Hungry
After playing outside today, Harrison decided to hang on the refrigerator to let me know he was hungry and needed a "nac" (snack)! How do you all like his mohawk??!?
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
2 comments:
I like the doo. It reminds me of when I wake up.
TOO cute! And what a great shot you got.
Below, those two look like twins.
Willber, I remember when you were really little and went straight to the mirror in the morning to fix your hair. You were so sweet and bashful!
Post a Comment