Sunday, October 14, 2007

Harrison Can Walk!!!!!

Well, our little man has taken his first steps away from couches and chairs and without holding on to anything. Harrison can now walk out into the middle of the room and get whatever it is he has is eye on. It is so cute! And we are so proud of him! He has actually been walking for over a week now (he started on Oct. 6th) I couldn't blog about it though because we were coming to SC this weekend and we wanted to surprise everyone who would be able to see him do it. If you haven't been able to see him yet you will, because it is just too adorable to miss. Show times are every thrity minutes (except during nap times) and you need to call quickly before all the shows are sold out! (just kidding - but it really is that cute)

Here a few pictures but they don't do him justice - I will try to put a video up as soon as we get back home.


4 comments:

Meredith said...

YAY!!!! I love it!
And have I told you lately how MUCH he looks like Mike - especially when he smiles? Good gracious! The man spit him out!

donandshena said...

He looks so proud of himself too. :)

The Dales said...

How cute! He is so sweet!! I miss you all!

Anonymous said...

What a precious boy. You're right, it's better in person!