He does look like me sometimes. I think he looks more like my baby pictures than Mike's but we don't have very many of his baby pictures to compare with either.
Mom, Not too much more sleep was had last night either :( Hopefully he will get this thing figured out soon!
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
6 comments:
Poor baby, he looks so tired. Hope Harrison and his mom will both get some rest soon. Love you.
How sweet.
You know what? I actually see some of his mommy in him in that picture!
He does look like me sometimes. I think he looks more like my baby pictures than Mike's but we don't have very many of his baby pictures to compare with either.
Mom,
Not too much more sleep was had last night either :( Hopefully he will get this thing figured out soon!
He is so cute! He is so teeny tiny! I miss seeing you 3! Hope you are doing well!
I miss seeing you and Perrin too! I will be back up around Thanksgiving unless our house sells before then!!!
He IS so tiny. Perrin looks like a giant almost-4-month-old compared to Harrison. He's so sweet and cute!
Post a Comment