Friday we hung out at the house mainly watching Harrison. Mom and I took a walk around the neighborhood because there was a neighborhood yard sale going on. Mom got a pack-n-play and we had fun looking. Grandma watched Harrison's farm video with him and mom and dad planted some pansies in our yard that look beautiful! Friday night I went to a Arbonne party (has anyone heard of that? I had not). I left Harrison with the grandparents and great grandma for playtime a bath and bedtime.
Saturday we scurried around and cleaned up the house because someone was coming to see it that afternoon. Then we took a picnic lunch down to Noah's Ark (it is a animal rescue park and an orphanage for children). We had a wonderful afternoon and saw lots of animals! We had a relaxing evening just hanging out at the house.
Sunday morning we headed off to church and Dad, mom and Grandma headed back to SC. Thanks so much for coming! We had a great time and it was so nice to not be the ones packing and driving! :)
Here are some pictures from Noah's Ark...
Sorry, I still didn't learn how to do slide shows yet. I will when Mike gets here!
4 comments:
I love all the new pictures! You guys have been busy all month like us!
(I almost cried when I read about that poor lion.)
The slide shows are super duper easy. Just go to slide.com and it will tell you step by step what to do.
Love ya!
I am glad they could come visit you guys! Harrison is a cutie, can't wait to see the pics from tonight!
Thanks Mer I will try the slide show!
The pictures are great and bring back memories of a wonderful day. Thank you again for the great weekend. Thank you for the llama pictures! Harrison is cuter.
Post a Comment