Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Some pictures and stuff Harrison says

Pretty blue eyes!
Is is me or does she just look so big in this picture!?!?!?

At a little pumpkin patch near our house picking out a pumpkin


Emilee and the BIG pumpkin!



Our sweet babes!!! We love them so much!




Harrison to Emilee at lunch "If you give the dogs any more food I am going to take all of your money out of your piggy bank and put it in mine!"



Me: Harrison come inside and get ready for dinner.
Harrison: No mommy, I am a pirate and I only have one red teeth and I can't eat
Me: Well come inside anyway.
Harrison: Ok, but I can't eat because I am a pirate.


Harrison likes to use the phrase "holy cow" in the plural form, as in "Holy cows I hit that ball far" or "Holy cows Emilee is loud!"


Tonight when we were praying Harrison said, "If anyone tries to take my little sister I would kick them in the legs really hard because I love my little sister!" How sweet is that!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Precious pictures and sayings. Cute children