Sunday, October 3, 2010

Harrison's Shark Party

Pictures from Harrison's Shark Party (in October - its what he wanted - believe me I asked!)

Harrison at the front door waiting on "his guests".
The food table. We had Shark bites (Chickfila nuggets), Shark tooth chips and dip (Tostados, salsa and cheese dip), Shark bait (goldfish crackers and Swedish fish), Shark eyes (black grapes), and Shark fin cupcakes (cup cakes with blue frosting and a shark fin sticking out)

Leeland enjoying some snacks!


Violet and Kate ready to get up and play!



Max enjoying a cupcake!

Ava - she liked the chicken nuggets best!


Charlotte also enjoyed the cupcakes!

Harrison ready to play! He hardly ate anything while everyone was there but we did not realize this until right before he went to bed and he told us he was starving. We gave him some cereal and he ate 2 1/2 bowls full!


Jake throwing bean bags into the bean bag toss


Jack throwing the bean bags that mom made - aren't they cool!

Luke didn't know why it was so hard to get the bean bags in - he got them in every time!


Mom and Emilee who would not nap and felt terrible after her shots the day before (bad planning on my part)



Harrison excited about his bug catching net! I put this picture up because this was the look on his face after he opened every gift! He had such a wonderful time!



Present time!
My battery died but we also had a shark pinata - I will try to get some pictures from someone else's camera and put those up too.
It was a lot of fun and I think Harrison had a blast!
Thanks to Dollar Tree for still have shark hats out in October!!

3 comments:

Meredith said...

You are so creative, Cassie!

Jackie said...

I was thinking the same thing!! You came up with lots of good ideas for his party!

Cassie said...

Thanks! I cannot take credit though, I found all the ideas from the creative people on the internet :)
It did turn out better than I originally thought for a shark party in October :0