I cannot believe Harrison is already 4! Here's the short version of his birthday:
Breakfast: blueberry muffins, opened cards and gifts from us
School
School Snack: Mike, Luke, Emilee and I went to H's school with homemade chocolate chip cookies (H is not the biggest fan of cupcakes), manderian oranges and juice boxes
Lunch: Moe's with Aunt Casey and Luke
Afternoon: Trip to Sky Top Orchard with our family
Evening: Home relaxing with the family, pork tenderloin, potatoes, and green beans for dinner, playing Wii with daddy, ice cream and bed!
It was a busy but really fun day and we had a great time spending it with our BIG 4 year old boy!
Here are a few pictures from the day.
Harrison's face when he saw his new golf clubs Mike brought out for him at breakfast!
3 comments:
Cute pictures! The one of H and E on the pumpkins is super cute! Sounds like he had a fun birthday!
Great pictures! Sounds like a very fun day!
Fun day! All the pics are cute but I love the last one with Emilee and her cute hate. Looks like you Cassie
Post a Comment