Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Harrison Loves Being a Big Cousin!

Last week I started watching my nephew Luke for half a day while my SIL goes back to work. I will keep him for 3 weeks and then Mike's brother Mark is home for 3 weeks and he will keep him (Mark works on a boat - 3 wks. on 3 wks. off).

Harrison has been LOVING having Luke at our house! The first or second day he was there Harrison asked me if Luke was his brother. :) I explained that he was Luke's big cousin and he seemed very happy about that.
Harrison has been a really big helper too. He likes to bring me diapers and I don't EVER have to find or put Luke's pacy in his mouth - Harrison has got that covered. If Luke starts to cry Harrison says, "It's ok Luke I coming" or "I here". I know Harrison will make a wonderful big brother one day!

Here are a few pictures of them "playing together" (aka - Harrison laying all over Luke).

Don't worry Harrison is holding all of his weight up (I checked) but I do not leave them in the same room unattended for this same reason!

"Hey - where's my buddy Harrison?"

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I almost cried reading this.

Jackie said...

That is so sweet Cassie, Harrison will make a wonderful big brother. That is the kind of sister Meredith was to Stephanie and you were to John. I love remembering the times you guys had together.