Just a quick way to share with family and friends what's going on with us!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Charles Sandburg's House
Saturday we took a quick trip to the mountains. We headed up to Flat Rock and hiked and visited the goats at Charles Sandburg's house. We had a really great time and a fun picnic lunch.
He is so cute saying "cheese". We went their when we were little but I barely remember it, I'll have to remember it when Perrin is just a little older.
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
2 comments:
He is so cute saying "cheese". We went their when we were little but I barely remember it, I'll have to remember it when Perrin is just a little older.
Love the goats!
Also, love the picture of all of you. Looks like a fun place for a Fall visit.
Post a Comment