Well, after having the previous blog up for several weeks I have just become aware that we were actually at CARL Sandburg's house and not CHARLES Sandburg! Oops!
Thanks for letting me know John!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just a quick way to share with family and friends what's going on with us!
|
Add this to your site |
3 comments:
Hey Cassie, I thought that it was Carl, but I looked it up when I first saw your post to make sure I wasn't crazy. Guess what? I found that he was sometimes called Charles and signed his early work "Charles" instead of Carl. So maybe you saw that somewhere too!
Oh thanks Meredith! That does make me feel a little less crazy :)
Isn't funny how my brain works...when I read your blog I read it as Carl. I had to look again to see it said Charles.
Post a Comment