Thursday, October 16, 2008

Incognito

Look who I found hiding in his tent ~

...A bobbie snatcher!

He is having his last precious moments with them b/c he knows when baby Luke is born he has to give them to him! We hope our plan works!!!!

6 comments:

Jackie said...

And who is baby Luke??

The Dales said...

That is hilarious! He is too cute! Next week, my house to study the lessons? I am subbing Tuesday so my only other option is Monday, let me know.

Meredith said...

So sweet. Incognito, indeed! It's sort of like he's saying, "Maybe they won't recognize it's me with the pacifier..."
Mom, I thought the same thing. I was like, "Is this an announcement?!?!" But I'm guessing it's Julie's new baby on the way. Is that right, Cassie?

Cassie said...

No Luke is Mark and Casey's baby due Nov. 25th. If you ask H. who is in K-K's tummy he says "yook" and if you ask him what he is going to give Luke when he is born he says "bobbie". I think he gets it and is just trying to spend a little extra time with them before they are gone!

Melissa said...

Sneaky little Bobbie Snatcher in disguise! Very cute!!!

Jami said...

So cute! You are very entertaining and so is H:)