Cassie, from the bottom of my heart - and Keith's too - I'm sorry I'm just now writing to say happy birthday! This has been the week from, um, bad places. On Sunday Keith said, "Harrison is 2 this week!" and I totally meant to send a card or call you on that day like I did last year. I stink. I'm way impressed with your cake, and I love you guys!
Love the slide show! Looks like you guys had a nice time. I love the picture of Harrison through the porch rails...so cute. Can't believe he's two, Cassie! :o)
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
6 comments:
Wow, what a cute cake! Maybe I'll attempt to make Perrin's next year, maybe you can help me! I can't believe he is 2! Time FLIES!
Cassie, from the bottom of my heart - and Keith's too - I'm sorry I'm just now writing to say happy birthday! This has been the week from, um, bad places. On Sunday Keith said, "Harrison is 2 this week!" and I totally meant to send a card or call you on that day like I did last year. I stink.
I'm way impressed with your cake, and I love you guys!
PS The house and decorations look beautiful!
Happy Birthday Harrison! Cassie you and Julie did a super job on the cake. It looks so professional. I love it!
Awww thanks everyone! Mer don't even worry about it! I totally know how it goes sometimes - we still love ya'll!
Love the slide show! Looks like you guys had a nice time. I love the picture of Harrison through the porch rails...so cute. Can't believe he's two, Cassie! :o)
Post a Comment