Friday, August 31, 2007

A trip to the vet

I had to take the dogs to the vet today! Let me say that before I had Harrison this was a crazy trip and now you can only imagine what it was like with him. We did pretty well though, I think I was only twisted up between the two leashes and the stoller twice and I managed not to fall down or knock anything off the shelves. Harrison shrieked several times that scared the vet a little, but he settled down once the vet's assitant got him a doggie squeak toy to play with! Those are his favorites at our house too :). We went to the Express Vet office and there wasn't anyone else waiting so that helped too. As I got in the car and started home I felt very proud of myself for that excursion, but I am very glad it only has to happen once a year!

No comments: