Friday, August 31, 2007

Pictures of our Cutie!



Riding on his Mickey Plane that he got from his Aunt Amanda and Uncle E after getting tubes in his ears.
P.S. Three people thought he was a girl in this outfit at Sam's the other day. Does he look like a girl to any of you???




5 comments:

Meredith said...

NO! He looks nothing like a girl! But he does look very handsome.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen a baby look more like a boy! No question about it.
The cake looks wonderful! I don't know if I'd have had the nerve to try.

Anonymous said...

Well! I must say I'm a little proud of myself to figure out what I was doing wrong---on a COMPUTER!

Meredith said...

And P.S. who is Uncle E? Just curious. I figured Amanda was John's wife, but then I thought no, that doesn't make sense with the E.

Cassie said...

Uncle E is John Knight. When he was little he laughed and it sounded like eeeeee.... so all his brothers called him "E". Since Harrison has 2 uncle John's that is how we are telling them apart :)