Sunday, August 26, 2007

Rain!!!

Yay! We have had 2 days of short rain storms and today we had a long, wonderful rain storm that is still drizzling now! I am so thankful for the rain because everything was so dry and our yard looked so terrible. I think the ants won't come back now too!

When the rain started this afternoon Mike and I took Harrison down to the garage to watch it. I put him down and walked out in it with him for just a second, and he LOVED it! I didn't want to get soaked before church; so Mike was in charge to continue help him walk around in the rain! (Don't worry mom, there was no thunder or lightening!) He had so much fun, and was soaked when I took him in. He screamed the whole way inside and while I was taking off his onesie . I let him crawl around naked in him room for a few minutes so he could dry off. When I walked over to get him there was a little puddle next him on the floor!!! I thought he had stopped doing that a long time ago! Maybe he was just mad about being brought inside. I think we are going to have a wild man on our hands!

Here are some cute pics of the boys outside playing!





2 comments:

The Dales said...

oh little harrison is sooo cute!

Meredith said...

When it's pouring down rain in January, and I'm shivering as I walk to class, I will try my best to remember this beautiful picture of H walking in the rain!