Cooper and Amos told me today that they were sick and tired of all my blogs being about Harrison! They said that I better start including them too or they were going to start waking me up more than once in the middle of the night to go outside! I said ok, so here a a post about the dogs.
Here they are being "sick of it all" (that is what they keep saying!)
Cooper is trying to hide behind his crooked little tail. Notice how he has ruined my couch cushion!
Amos just can't take anymore!

Trying to pretend that it doesn't bother them on the outside...

4 comments:
cute cute!
and what great shots, too. you must have a nice camera! or a great, artistic eye. :)
Cassie! You are too funny!
I love the picture of Amos.
:)
That is right i am in full agreement with the wonderfuls. It about time that they have a place in your blogs.
I am so entertained by your blog.
Post a Comment