Hey Cassie! I'm glad you took it down. It was freaking me out too :) I hope all is well there. I love checking out your blog and hearing what you are up to.
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
3 comments:
Hey Cassie! I'm glad you took it down. It was freaking me out too :) I hope all is well there. I love checking out your blog and hearing what you are up to.
I'm glad you are checking it! I love to get comments! Yes, that baby face just DID NOT go with a grown-up head!
Their was something about the eyes that was just eerie.
Post a Comment