Saturday, August 2, 2008

Learning something new everyday!

Harrison found a metal Valentine's mug that I had kept some pens in on my desk. I had since emptied it out and it was just sitting in our office. I was finishing up putting all our CT pictures on Shutterfly and could hear him in the other room playing with the mug. It sounded like he was putting his puzzle pieces into the mug so I continued to finish what I was doing. After about 5 minutes of hearing him do this, I decided I better go check on him because he normally doesn't stay with the same thing for so long!

Here is what I found...
He can now reach and has figured out how the water dispenser works on the frig!
And he was drinking water out of a dirty mug! Notice the soaking wet shirt, he was also standing on a soaking wet floor!
Not quite sure if he should be proud of this new feat or not :) . Don't worry, we just talked about it this time and he didn't get into any trouble!

4 comments:

The Dales said...

I really like your new background and everything, I cannot figure out how to do it without messing everything up! He is so cute, too. He is getting sooo tall! Perrin loves the farm set you gave us that you have on your fridge too!

The Dales said...

Ok, tomorrow at moms pool but what time is best for ya'll morning of afternoon? Anytime is good for us, if P needs to nap I'll just put him down at mom's in her crib.

The Dales said...

10 is perfect! Well be there!

Melissa said...

I remember when Emily first did that. Just so you know, she climbed on the counters next.
wink wink.