Saturday, November 17, 2007

P.S.

Harrison is back to 2 naps a day! I don't really know why?!?! He is always so tired around 10:00 and if he doesn't get a nap he is a crabby baby! I think he might be growing. Last time I put him on our scale at home he weighed 21.5 pounds. It would be great for him since he is still such a little shrimp~ but at least he is a cute shrimp!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

He's the cutest little shrimp I have ever seen. Jackie

The Dales said...

I wish we could have seen you all more over the holiday but I am sure we will see you Christmas! Harrison is getting so big and CUTE! What a cutie pie you have! Good to see you at Sears though!

The Dales said...

Waiting for more cute new pics of Harrison!! I know you have some!!!!