Saturday, November 17, 2007

Harrison's New Hobby

Harrison is in love with books right now! He will sit and look at them for minutes a day (that is a long time for a 1 year old!). Really though he looks at books all the time and is constantly bringing them to me or Mike to read to him. He picks one up and carries it over to one of us and says "Dis" ~ which means "read this".



Grammy, Mom and Meredith you would be so proud!


Here is the little scholar "reading" to himself.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

I am soooooo proud and happy! :)
PS Perrin is 16.3 pounds. Haha.

The Dales said...

Yes, Perrin is about to catch up to Harrison! Yikes, Perrin needs to slowwwwww down!

Cassie said...

Well I would say that Perrin is big but a friend of Mike's has a 5 month old that is 29 inches long and 22 pounds!!! I think Harrison is around 30 inches long and around 21 pounds! I can't believe it! Perrin has a lot of work to do if he wants to catch up to that big baby! Just kidding! I think Perrin is just the perfect size!