Just a quick way to share with family and friends what's going on with us!
Wednesday, October 12, 2011
A little jealous...
The first week or so that we had Caleb home Emilee would not take a picture next to him. I don't know if she was jealous or just not quite sure about him. Here is an attempt to get a picture of the three of them. Two more attempts on another day...
I am 30 years old. I have a wonderful husband and we have a beautiful 3 1/2 year old boy named Harrison and a 5 month old daughter named Emilee Jane! I am blessed to be able to stay home with them and have the time to write about the things they do that make me laugh everyday! Most importantly I am a Christian! I am amazed daily of the grace God bestows to my family and me and am so thankful to be called a child of God!
2 comments:
I almost died laughing at the one with her eyes shut. I love all these new posts! I won't comment on every one, but they are great!
She is a mess Meredith! Its like she is saying I will sit here for this picture but I am NOT going to be a part of it!
Post a Comment