This is a very special little boy with lots of energy and a very kind heart. He is very curious and always has lots to say! He keeps me VERY busy and entertained but he is also very willing to help out whenever we ask. He is a great big brother and friend. Harrison loves to play games and is very competitive. He is very interested in sports and war. He plays war with his soldiers often and prays for our soldiers who are at war often. Right now, he tells us he wants to be in the army and go to war when he grows up.
I am so thankful for the blessing and miracle God gave us when we were blessed with Harrison 5 years ago! I look forward to watching you grow and am excited to see what God has planned for your life.
Happy Birthday Harrison! We love you!!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Harrison. I am glad to know you.
Love Uncle John
Post a Comment